CDM Pack Description
This Ultimate CDM Pack provides you with a years access to 14 CDM documents plus 10 forms and checklists and a single access license for our CDM awareness training course.
You can use the CDM templates provided to comply with your duties under CDM, and make sure that you comply with the regulations, no matter what your role.
You can use the documents provided within this pack on all your CDM projects.
You have access to our CDM 2015 awareness course as part of this pack, so you can get up to speed with the regulations and the requirements you need to follow.
The documents contained within this Ultimate CDM Pack can be edited within your browser, and are provided for download in PDF format for maximum compatibility across devices - no special software required. We will add your business name at the top of each document page. You should make any amendments as required to cover the activity or project for your business.
Once downloaded you are free to save, print and use the documents included in this pack within your business for as long as you need them.
You have access to the CDM awareness course for up to 1 year, or until you complete the test, whichever occurs first. On completion of the course you will be assessed with a multiple choice test. Once you have passed the assessment you will be able to download your certificate for your records. You can proceed through the course at your own pace, and repeat the content as many times as you wish until you feel ready for the final assessment.
Don't forget to check out our free CDM duty holder guides and tools to help you with your CDM duties.
The Ultimate CDM Pack contents can be accessed from your HASpod account within your browser - no special software required.
- CDM - Construction Phase Plan
- CDM - Pre Construction Information
- CDM - Health and Safety File
- CDM - Design Risk Register
- CDM - Principal Designer Appointment
- CDM - Principal Contractor Appointment
- CDM - Contractor Appointment
- CDM - Designer Appointment
- CDM - Client Brief
- CDM - Project Information Checklist
- CDM - Construction Phase Plan Checklist
- CDM - Health and Safety File Checklist
- CDM - Construction Phase Plan Review
- CDM - Health and Safety File Handover Certificate
- CDM 2015 Awareness Course
- Form - Welfare Facilities Checklist
- Form - Construction Site Induction Checklist
- Form - Construction Site Set Up Checklist
- Form - Construction Site Inspection Checklist
- Form - Incident Report Form
- Form - Subcontractor Vetting Questionnaire
- Form - Construction Site Visit Checklist
- Form - Subcontractor Performance Review
- Form - First Aid Needs Assessment
- Construction Fire and Emergency Plan
What is a CDM Pack?
Our packs are a bundle of products purchased together at a discounted rate. You can save up to 40% with our packs.
What's the difference between a pack and membership?
This pack gives you access to a bundle of products for a year, membership gives you unlimited access to all of our content.